Hello! So there’s been some interest in the Daemon Ink and with that interest some questions. This post is to hopefully answer those questions.
- Ten members only
- Must be led by an Inquisitor, can be Psyker.
- A second in command must be designated, counts as a leader.
- Second Psyker option eg: Daemon host, Acolyte, Sanctioned, Witch.
- Space Marine – replaces two members
- Sister of Battle. Up to two members but one must replace the second Psyker option.
- Ogryn – replaces two members.
- Aliens are allowed eg: Kroot, Eldar, Tau.
- No Dreadnaughts or Robots.
- Servo Skulls and their like up to three. They don’t count as members.
- No Heavy Weapons.
- Plasma gun or Melta gun allowed but only one per war band.
- Pistols of all kinds are allowed.
- Melee power weapons are allowed.
- Knives and throwing stars are allowed.
- Grenades are allowed
- Jakero digital weapons are allowed, one per hand on Inquisitor character only.
- Daemon weapons are allowed, Inquisitor character only.
- All types of armour is allowed.
- Med packs, three per war band.
- Shields are allowed.
- Exotic war gear is allowed.
- No Jet packs.
When choosing Exotic war gear select from the list below
- Displacer field, war band leaders only.
- Psi-booster, Psykers only.
- Combat stimms, two characters only.
- Pentagrammic wards, one character only.
- Hexagrammic wards, two characters only.
I think that is all for now and I hope it’s clear enough. Any further questions then please ask, I will answer them with further posts.
All the war gear, weapons and psyker powers will be card decks for the event and the rules we will be using are adjusted Frost Grave mechanics.